Ok, so life/work has gotten in the way of me getting my pics posted.
It is nearing September 15th which is the deadline for corporate extensions with the IRS, so I am in a heated rush to get my corporations done so I can get the rest of my personal returns done. I really don't have that many to do because I got most of them done by April 15th, but there are always stragglers. Which I don't mind stragglers because it gives me a little jolt into my bank account during the year instead of making all of my money the first 4 months of the year.
Also, we started school back at the beginning of August, so we are busy with that too. L is really doing good. I read in her grammar book that by the end of this year, she will have learned everything there is to know about grammar, so the rest of her years will just be review. She asked the other day to be home schooled through high school. This is a break through because the last 2 years, she has begged me to go back to school.
And the boys ALWAYS keep me running from the time they get up till they go to bed it is non-stop action.
Anyway, that is a brief synopsis of my life these past few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment