Here are the cards I have made so far this week! I will probably get some more done before the end of the weekend, but my mojo has left the building...probably because we didn't go to bed until around 1:00 this morning. R & L were downloading tunes from Walmart or picking tunes to download, something, I was playing in my scraproom and watching tv. Hopefully after a good night sleep tonight, I will have my mojo back and get a whole bunch more done.
As for Tropical Storm Fay, it is a flop so far. We have had a drizzle rain all day with a few gusts. I hope it stays like this for the rest of the evening. I am terrified of wind and will not get any sleep if it starts up. Why do hurricanes or tropical systems always come in during the night???
Ok, here are the cards...
This one came from Sketch This: 56 I know it is really late, but I looked at these sketches and they just talked to me, so I started with number 56 and worked my way around.
This one came from Sketch This:54 I love this card! I think it is the colors. I also used the gamsol technique to give the water color effect on the stamp. I just love this technique, it is so pretty!
Ok, so with this one, I didn't use a sketch. I started out using Sketch This:58. But I couldn't get it to work out for me, so I just started playing and this is what I came up with.
Now, this is my all time favorite (for today). I used Sketch This:56. I LOVE the tree stamp. And the colors! OooooooooH I just love it. I know it is sick for a stamp and colors to thrill me so much, oh well! They do, LOL! Oh, I just realized I used Sketch 56 twice... Oh well.
And finally, here is what I came up with using Sketch This:57. Shhhh! If my mojo doesn't come back by Wednesday, then this will be my nephews birthday card. I love all of the colors in this card too!
The best part of these cards is, I have been using my scrap paper! I have not used any new-uncut sheets of paper on any of these cards, YAY!!!!! And most of the embellies are old things out of my stash. These cards forms (I don't know what you call them)were a free gift I got with a magazine subscription, so I have very little money in them. I am making them to sell at the craft show I told you about in one of my earlier posts. I hope I can get in? If not, there are others coming up, and I need to check into them.
Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
WOW girl!! These cards are awesome & using up that stash too......that's just a bonus:) Love them all!!
Great bunch of cards- your mojo was flowwing!
Great set of card! Love that tree stamp also!
Post a Comment