Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Cards



Ok, so I finally have time to get my cards on here. L and I made these this past Saturday. We had so much fun! Then the phone rang and that was the end of creating. So, we plan to do more when we get back from a mini vacation.

There are not any sentiments on these cards yet. I have to order my stamps from my Stampin'Up girl. Go check her out here.






So this will be my last post until next week. We are going camping in Destin. Now, you may picture tents and campfires when I say camping, but OH NO!!! We don't "rough it", we have a 40 ft fifth wheel and we go to a park that has water, electricity, and cable tv. So there will be no "roughing it" around here, LOL!

I hope everybody has a great week!

1 comment:

wendyp said...

Love the middle one! You're making me want to break out the winter stamps and start making christmas cards!