Monday, August 4, 2008

Flower Card

After seeing a card on the Cricut mb, I had to try my hand at it. Kristie did such a great job, there was little to change on it. After I was done, I wished I would have popped the flowers up some to give it some dimension.

This is also a card for my neighbor. She needed a thank you card for some out of town guests that came to visit on the 4th of July. They apparently went out of their way to buy stuff for the whole group of them. So, she wanted to thank them for doing so much. She had a gift card for them, but didn't have a card. So, I said, well let me try my hand at this card I saw just the other day. It was gorgeous! And here is what I came up with...



Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I just saw your post on the Cricut MB--so I thought I'd come over and check things out! Your card is great! Don't you just love those flowers!?

Kristie (boysboysboys)