Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bindi Card

So, my next door neighbor needed a card for a little girl's birthday party. And the theme was Bindi the Jungle girl. This little girl has a rare disease and was recently in the hospital. She loves Bindi the Jungle Girl and apparently Bindi had some contest but the deadline was when this little girl was in the hospital. So, they called Australia to see if they could send in their entry late. And apparently Bindi's assistant knew somebody that had the same disease, so instead of letting her enter late, they (Bindi & Terri Irwin) sent her a HUGE package with all kinds of Bindi stuff in it.

So, anyway I had been debating about whether or not to get the Paper Dolls cartridge for a while now. And this was the perfect excuse to push me over the edge to get it! I am soooo glad I did because this cartridge has so many things on it, I am just drooling over it. I cannot wait to have time to play with all of the shapes on it.



I have two other cards to post, but I am trying to get dressed to take R out for his birthday dinner. Will post those later.

Oops, forgot to say all of the animals are from the animal kingdom cartridge.

TTFN!

1 comment:

scrappygrl said...

Sherie,
You did a awesome job...I really love it. GREAT JOB!!!