Sunday, September 21, 2008

Having a good weekend!

So, we are having such a great weekend, I don't want it to end. I got to play yesterday. Although I got 3 cards made, I thought I had made more...Hmmmm;)

I guess because I got 4 challenges done, I thought I had done 4 cards. Well, I thought I got 4 challenges done until I went and looked at the colors I was supposed to use on one of them and realized instead of purple, blue and green I was supposed to use brown blue and green. So in actuality I only got 3 challenges done. Oh well, it still feels like 4. I am not going to go back and redo that challenge just because I got one of the colors wrong. I will just do next weeks challenge.

So, here is what I got done.

One of my challented was to use the giraffe cut on Animal Kingdom to make a card.




The next challenge was to use the Spaceship cut on the Paper Dolls cartridge to make a card.



And finally CPS #82 This also was supposed to be Color Throw Down, but like I said I got the color wrong, so no go there;)




That's all for now. Thanks for looking and I hope you had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

wendyp said...

Sounds like you had a fun productive weekend!!! That little alien is too cute!!! Love your CPS card!

~dawne said...

These are great cards Sherie. Not sure how I missed them:)