My grandpa's oncologist called tonight at 6:15 to tell him that they found some cancer in my grandpa's brain. He said he didn't want him to drive anymore and that he was going to call in a prescription for him. Now, he has to go through the whole weekend worrying about this until he can get in to see his doctor the beginning of the week.
Yes, my grandpa is 81, but he is no ordinary 81 year old. He still works in his saw filing shop everyday. He is very strong, very capable of doing everything a 50 year old could do. And for the doctor to tell him not to drive again is VERY devistating.
On to happier things...
Here are a few things I have made these past few days.
Here is my little Dancing Diva! Back in 2003 when she didn't want to smile at the camera. Isn't she just he cutest???
Here is a card made with CPS 85. This was supposed to go to a card swap that I am involved in, but I liked it too much... Sorry ladies;)
And this is a card my 12 year old did WITHOUT a sketch. She is becoming a VERY good card maker!
Didn't she do a great job?
There is more, but I won't bore you. I will update with somemore tomorrow. I have to work all weekend, so no more card or layout making for me:(
1 comment:
Hello Lady! I have so enjoyed reading your blog and catching up on the excitement in your life. Congrads on R getting his new job. The Disney trip sounded so cool. I wish I could keep a secret like you can, so that my kids can have the wonder of a really great surprise. You and L are both turning into wonderful card makers. I look forward to seeing more creations!!! Cindy
Post a Comment