Sunday, October 19, 2008

Style

Have you ever taken the time to reflect back on your style????

Well, I did just a few minutes ago. I was meticulously cutting around some flowers on a piece of paper when I realized... Two years ago, I would not have done this. Two years ago, I was happy to just slap some pictures on a piece of paper. Now, every layout has to be some sort of work of art. I know, some of you are saying, her stuff a work of art? Well, to me it is. I take more time on one layout these days than I would have on 3 layouts two years ago... How times they do change us, huh?

So, here are a few things I have been working on lately... No it is not the flowers I have been diligently cutting out on the page I am working on now, I am not finished with that page, so it will come later.

This "Thanks" card I did for my card exchange.



And this was another card for that same card exchange.



I totally love this LO. It of L in her ballet costume back in 2003. Look at how little she was. Wow, how she has changed. The border on the top is made using my Expression and Design Studio and welding several flourishes together.



Thanks for looking and have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work, Sherie! Sorry I haven't checked in for a while...way busy with the kids. I am enjoying catching up with your blogging!...Cindy C.