Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CPS 93

So, I feel like a new woman. I am on a mission to make at least one card per day and post it... We will see if time permits this, but at least that is my goal.

I actually did this card Sunday using CPS 93, but am just getting around to taking pics of it...Well, actually my lovely husband took the pics while I cooked supper:)




Ok, so on another note... Did you feel the earth shake Sunday afternoon??? Well I sure did. It is a pure miracle that we got our Christmas tree up AND decorated this past weekend. In past years, we have put it off until the week before Christmas, which is a real shame because we take it down right after Christmas (so it is not up all during tax season). So, this year, we have the WHOLE month to enjoy our beautiful Christmas tree.

And finally, a "shaped" card. I just love playing around with my Design Studio and making shaped cards:)




Thanks for looking and check back often to see if I make my goal of one card per day:)

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Love both your cards! I really like how you tilted the CPS one! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Linda Beeson said...

Hey, I love your goal!!! What wonderful cards too and I love what you did with the CPS sketch! That shaped card is so cool.