Thursday, November 20, 2008

Taking a Break

I have decided to take a break from scrapping for a little while. Well, I still have some cards to make for birthday's and such, but I am not going to spend every waking hour thinking about my next card or my next layout like I have been. My girl and boys are growing up way too fast and I really need to spend good quality time with them. So, I have laid down the adhesive for a while.

I will still be updating my blog and checking out all of the scrappy sites I have been perusing, but I just may not have as many new things as I have in the past.

Here is a card I made this past weekend:)

I got Joys of the Season on the 7th and wanted to do something non-Christmas with one of the images. So I just the Partridge in a pear tree for a "Just Because" card. I cut the pear off of the branch so it wouldn't look Christmassy (is that how you spell that?). Anyway, I like the results.




I am planning on using Fink's sketch challenge to make my niece's birthday card this weekend some time, so see I am still going to make some cards, just not in the multitudes I was making them:)

2 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

Love that card, great little bird!

Fink said...

Love the stamp card! My dear have them be with you as you are scrapping or card making! Don't stop showing us your beautiful work! Just relax and do it when you can! I hope you still do my challanges and thanks for the Fink plug! Hugs