I actually got 3 cards done this weekend, whoo hoo!!! I know that is not much, but what can I say my mojo is SLOWLY coming back.
So, on this card I used So Sketchy #6 (you can go to it HERE). I made a card with the sketch. That is what I like about the sketches at So Sketchy, they are so versitale. Take for example my friend DAWNE, she made a 12 x 12, an 8 1/2 x 11, and a card out of the same sketch.
Now, I know you are going to say my card looks nothing like the sketch, but this is how it spoke to me. I actually started out making 6 targets on the side where the diamonds are, and it just didn't feel or look right. Then it evolved into this card.
Yet another thing I like about sketches, you can take a sketch and get your juices flowing.
By the way, go by DAWNE'S BLOG, she is having a give away!
Have a great Monday!
1 comment:
Love the lips! That is a very creative card! Also I figured your mojo was being a little slow cuz he has been playing with mine again! : )
Post a Comment