Sunday, July 27, 2008

One more post

So, I actually got to squeeze in just one layout this weekend!!!! This is a vacation we took with some friends 7 years ago. Yep, I said 7 years ago. I can't believe I am just now scrapping it.

Actually, I got through all of the pics in the drawers I was working on and said...hmmm, do I start on our digital ones? Or do I go searching for other paper pics to scrap. So, I decided to go search. I found two HUGE plastic boxes of pics that have never been scrapped. We just put all of our pictures in two huge plastic boxes when Hurricane Ivan was coming through and carried them with us to Disney. Yep, I said Disney. We pretty much always evacuate to Disney. Our theory is we might as well make a vacation out of it. And what a better place to vacation than Disney during a Hurricane? Except now we have an RV and I refuse to go to Disney during a Hurricane in that. I told R that we WILL be going west during the next Hurricane because I cannot imagine being up all night worried about wayward tornadoes coming off of the Hurricane in a 40 foot fifth wheel. Just WAY to scarry for me. But hey, I am a BIG scaredy cat! Yesterday we had a thunderstorm come through and the wind was probably about 30 - 40 mph and my stomach got all tangled up in knots worried that we were in the middle of a tornado. Ok, to prove that the wind was this bad yesterday, it picked out trampoline up and dropped it. I just knew it was going to take out the back fence.

Anyway, TMI... Guess I am more tired than I thought. I am very chatty.

Back to the layout. Here is it in all its glory!

No comments: