I was asked to host a challenge over at HallmarkScrapbook.com. So, I thought I would post it here too so if you are not on their mb then you can participate too. Here is what I posted there:
"I bet you guys thought I wouldn't get this posted, huh? I was having my doubts myself, LOL! I almost did it last night just to be safe because I didn't know what today held for me, but I procrastinated (as usual). And every time I procrastinate, I end up with TONS to do. So, before our playdate came over this morning, I was only able to get some checks printed for a client and payroll done for the same client. I was not able to get my challenge posted as I originally had planned.
So anyway, here I am posting this challenge late Friday afternoon when I wanted to get it done early Friday morning... I have decided to use the dolphin on page 56 of An Ocean of Words. Since I live in Florida, I thought this was a good choice. I know this is not a very popular cart, so I went onto the Cricut MB and saw that someone very talented has created this dolphin using George, so here is a link in case you don't have the cart. http://www.frontiernet.net/~mardenz/Dolphin.cut
Hope you enjoy! I will be posting my example soon (I hope)!!!"
Just post your link here in the comments section so I can see what you came up with!
1 comment:
Hi Sherie! I changed my email on the Hallmark MB so it disable me from the board, and of course Brad and Jody are on vacation. UGH!!!! So I was glad you posted it here too. GREAT challenge! I don't have that cart, so it's really cool that you posted a link to a cut file. Thanks so much for that! I can't wait to see what everyeone comes up with. I hope to be able to post by next weekend. LOL! Have a great weekend!
Sharon
Post a Comment