Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pics






Well, we actually made it out of the house between rain showers! We bought a freezer! Whooo hooo! Now to fill it up and not go to the grocery store for a while. I hate going to the grocery store, so this is a wonderful gift for me.

Anyway, I asked R to make pics of the 3 pages I have done this weekend, and here they are.
If I get any more done, I will post those tomorrow. Hope everybody is having a wonderful weekend! We are now that the rain is over!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Nice job! I am especially pleased to see that you handed the camera to someone else and YOU are in your scrapbook. I think I am the phantom of my scrapbook...as I am very rarely in it!

~dawne said...

Great layouts Sherie...love the lettering on your "Jungle Cruise" one. I can't believe you guys would ride the Teacups............not even Brian:)