Friday, April 4, 2008

First Post

Hi everybody!

I am new to this blogging thing, so forgive me as I learn the ropes.

I have just posted pics of our most recent trip. We love to travel, therefore, I have tons to scrapbook. I am currently working on our 2006 trip to Disney. I still have ALL of the previous trips to Disney PLUS 2 additional trips to Disney in 2007 to scrap. Not to to mention all of the other events in our lives and small trips here and there. I guess I will be a busy lady for the next umpteen years, LOL!

Thank goodness L has taken an interest to scrapping and is helping me now. With her help, we got 6 pages done last weekend. As we get pages completed, I will post pics here so all can come by and see what we have done.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: