Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

I have missed every one of you so much. Lets see since my last post I must say... Happy New Year everybody! Happy Birthday to my middle child!!! And phew, I think I am digging my way up out of this pile of paper called TAX SEASON!!!!!

I have to say that I thought I could make it through this busy season without making anything, but I can't! I am totally addicted to ALL crafts. For Christmas my WONDERFUL family got me an awesome sewing machine. I haven't even taken it for a test drive:( But I did go out and buy enough fabric to make L a beautiful quilt. Yes, I said I am going to make a quilt. Don't laugh:) This is something that I have been wanting to do for years and as soon as I get done with the taxes and bookkeeping that is sitting here staring me in the face, I am going to bring my sewing machine over here and get to work!

I have also started a tree, kind of like my friend Dawne's Bling tree, but with flowers instead of bling. Have you seen Dawne's tree? It was on the cover of Papercrafts Holiday Cards Magazine. It was also featured in an infomercial for Papercrafts, isn't that the COOLEST? Anyway, I am making this tree for my Grandma's, shhhh don't tell her, birthday. But, I am liking it so much that I may have to just keep it and buy her something else;)

So, don't count me out just yet! I have just been SWAMPED with tax stuff.

1 comment:

~dawne said...

Glad to see you back & I can't wait to see your tree:)